Friday, December 7, 2007

Gear: Stuff I'll need, the current list

  1. Storage and Transport for Camera Gear
  2. Sleeping Bag & Tent
  3. Thermals & Cold Weather Clothing
  4. Trail Shoes
  5. Sunglasses
  6. Power Inverter
  7. First Aid Kit
  8. Cooking/Eating Tools
  9. Food and Water Storage
  10. Folding Chair
  11. New Tires for the Subaru
I am sure I will find more things that I need, but that's the short list.

It's pricey, I just placed orders for some of this stuff, so if you are interested in helping out in exchange for a print of one of the (hopefully amazing) pictures from the trip, shoot me an email. It will be the first time I have been to any of these places so I can't promise the pic will be beautiful; however as an object, it will be meaningful.

2 comments:

Flo Paris said...

It think you'll need one of those seatbelt cutter/windshield smashers they sell in skymall. I'm serious.

jenny moon said...

TENTS?!?!?!? okay, now i'm starting to worry...

this is going to a very entertaining blog, i can tell :)